Fabulous Finds


Here are some fabu"less" finds I've picked up recently.
All under $3!!


Patriotic paper straws in the Dollar Spot at Target.
Milk bottles from  Michaels. Sold individually for $1.99 or in a set of 6.
I think I'm in love with milk bottles.


Loved these red and turquoise labels from the Dollar Tree $1
Target has some really fun chevron tissue with coordinating colors for $3.
Also at Target for just $1- patriotic whale stickers and the cutest gingham pencils!
Gotta love anchor ribbon from Michaels for $1



Just one more pic of all those the very fun decorative mini clothes pins from Michaels for $1.50



Target $1 red, white and blue glow sticks (I'll be using these on the 4th!)
Dollar Tree deli baskets and heavy plastic platter- love the pattern. (Memorial Weekend)
Deseret Book had mini forget me not grow kits for just .50! 
Enjoy your weekend and all the fabulous deals you find!

Comments