Graduation Subway Art Printables


We are handing out little bags of popcorn at a graduation party.
I'm adding our mini subway art printable to dress up these party favor bags a bit.
I originally made this for the class of 2015.
Now I've got the printable without that class distinction
so you can use it any year!
But because I love ya, 
and since I have a grad this year,
page 2 of the 8x10 printable is for the CLASS of 2017!



We've got mini tags for your party favors too!


 Print off some of your own mini tags.  
I used 3x4 zip close bags found at Hobby Lobby.  Fill with a treat in your school colors.  
A sweet treat of flavored popcorn or colored M&Ms.


Print our 8x10 to frame as a table decoration.


Getting ready for the big day!

Comments

  1. Love this printable! Cute idea for the popcorn bags. We have a graduation coming up in a couple years so I am already getting ideas! Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Graduations are so fun! The popcorn bags have been a hit!

      Delete
  2. What a great idea for the graduates. And they can be added to any gift you are giving to the graduates. Pinning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Timely printable and cute! Thanks for sharing at To Grandmas House We Go! Pinning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are entering graduation season! I have one daughter graduating from college this weekend and a high school grad in a month!

      Delete
  4. Thanks,so cute.My daugther graduate this month

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment