Easter Table Ideas Roundup

Today I'm rounding up some ideas for your Easter table.

So far, this is what I have going for my table centerpiece in the kitchen.
I might use some of this for our Easter dinner table,
but was looking for a little more inspiration.
So, I went out to the "blog world" and found some terrific ideas!



I'm loving this bowl with moss, paper mache egg wrapped in bakers twine
from Bre at Room for Rent.  She's got some other great ideas for her table decor.

egg_place_setting

Melissa has this beautiful free calligraphy printable of John 3:16
at her blog.  I've already printed off a copy to frame for myself and give to my kids.

melissaesplin-sugardoodle-scripture-printable-4

Love this idea to stamp on Easter eggs.
 Jaime from Crafty Scrappy Happy is featured on It's Overflowing
and you can find her instructions to make these cute eggs there.


Isn't this a beautiful setting over at Fleur's blog.
I love the simplicity and use of feathers!


How about dinner favors? 
Dianna at Our Vintage Home Love has made these fab walnut wooden eggs.
I love the stamped tag too.


And the bunny stenciled burlap bags that she found on ETSY.
(Crafty ladies, I bet you could make your own)


Learn how to make these sweet felt bunnies at Daisy Mae Belle.

How to Make a Felt Chocolate Bunny

Cute sewn Easter treat bags from Everything Emily Blog
 Little ones at your dinner would enjoy these!

IMG_3109-1

Treat jars would be super fun at each place setting.
Just like our Halloween toppers,
 I love the bunnies and pastels that Cheryl from A Pretty Cool Life uses. 


Aren't these the cutest mini baskets!
The House That Lars Built gives you all the sources for putting them together. 


Easy centerpiece idea over at Yellow Bliss Road.
Simply use jute to tie a doily around a mason jar.
So simple and pretty.


Spruce up your table napkins by
cutting out a bunny silhouette from brown craft paper.
Tie onto your napkin with some raffia.

Easter bunny on napkin

Another napkin idea are these cute bunny ear napkin rings.
 Bren has the pattern and instructions to make these Pottery Barn knock offs.

Theses adorable PB Inspired Easter Bunny Napkin Rings add character to any table this spring. They are made of burlap, cardboard and only cost $0.40 each to make. I hope you trying making this easy Easter DIY project and add some whimsy to your Easter décor.

Closing out the round up with Martha Stewart's
mini terrariums.  Love the little pots of moss with place cards.
Cleaver use of the drinking glass as the terrarium top! Love this!

Our Good Things section gives great ideas for bringing spring to the table, like this place card, made from a little pot of moss….:

Hope you've been inspired like I have!!
I've pinned all these and will be trying some out next week for our Easter dinner table!
You can find our own printable place cards and Easter print from 2015 {here}
and all our blog Easter ideas {here}.

Comments

  1. Thanks a ton for these Easter table ideas! All this stuff is looking very pretty. Keep sharing such interesting party décor inspirations. I am going to host party for my son and was looking for a suitable outdoor event space within budget.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these ideas too. Hope your party was a success!

      Delete

Post a Comment