Easter Egg Wall Art


At Easter, I like to decorate my home with eggs. This year, I wanted to add something new to my "egg collection" and decided to create an egg art piece. I'm so pleased with my wall art! Today I kept walking by it just so I could say to myself, "I love it!" or "It's so cute!" Here's what you'll need to create your own Easter egg wall art.

One canvas measuring 12 x 24. I wanted a rectangle shape. However, this project would also look great if you created one egg on a 12 x 12 square shape canvas. All canvases are 50% off right now at Jo Ann's!

Scrapbook paper

White ric rac 

Glue Gun 


Using an egg pattern, trace your oval shape onto the three scrapbook papers and cut. I adhered my eggs to the canvas with just double sided tape. If you use a glue gun, be sure it is high temperature so you don't see glue dots through your paper.


Next, with my glue gun, I glued the ric rac onto my eggs. And, you are done! Can you believe it?! Something so adorable took no time at all.



I found the perfect spot for my wall art - in my living room in front of the fireplace. Eggs-ellent!


Comments

  1. This is precious, Carrie! Such a great idea! I'm super excited you linked it up to the party this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristi! And, thanks again for including us on your Easy Easter Crafts round up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment