Welcome back to another week of our Funtastic Link Party!
If you're looking for classroom Valentines,
check out our
Each week the party gets bigger and better!
Now on to the party!
Please follow the party hosts on at least one form of social media.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Donella @ Glue Sticks & Gumdrops | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
A Space-Saving Spice Rack @ Just Measuring Up
- Sherry's favorite - Baby Rattle Bee and Converse @ Lalka Crochetka
- Joyce's favorite - Apple Raisin Cake @ Simply Stacie
- Heidi's favorite - How To Make A Tray From A Shadow Box Frame @ Simply Beautiful
- Angie's favorite - Industrial Light Fixture @ Do Design Yourself
- Donna's favorite - Fiesta Chicken Enchilada Soup @ A Dish of Daily Life
- Kimm's favorite - Custom Made Pillow Case from Make Lemonade Shop @ kreativ k
- Debra's favorite - Godiva Chocolate Truffles Recipe @ Pink Fortitude
- Donella's favorite - How To Easily Make Valentines Finger Puppets @ Just Measuring Up
- Lacie's favorite - Chicken Parmesan Sliders Recipe @ Home Cooking Memories
- Elizabeth's favorite - Why I Ditched Electronics for A Planner and Became More Organized @ Deanie's Stash
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Building Our Hive's Funtastic Friday board. We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Building Our Hive. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 111 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love