Cactus Valentine printable


I happened upon these cactus erasers in the Target dollar spot
and thought they'd be perfect for a valentine card.
Aren't they the cutest!
Something fun for your a classroom Valentine exchange.
I'm going to send one to my college girls too.




Click {here} to print your own on white card stock.


  Hold the eraser in place and mark a dot with a pen on either side of the pot.


 Gently poke a hole with a ball point pen or scissors.
And put double strands of bakers twine through the holes.


Put your cactus in place and knot in the back.



 Valentine...will you be mine, cause
I'm stuck on you!


Comments

  1. How cute! What a fun Valentine's Day card. Thanks for sharing at Snickerdoodle. Pining to my Valentine's Board.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable and can work for so many people! Pinning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love cactus and succulents, so when I saw these erasers, they were some "must haves" for Valentine cards!

      Delete
  3. This is adorable and can work for so many people! Pinning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute and clever!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Keri! I'm going to love handing these out for Valentines Day!

      Delete
  5. This is so cute. I actually have a cactus plant close to 20 years old. Your post is Featured at this weeks Merry Monday party. Pinned it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Those must be some awesome cacti! Thanks for the feature! Have a great week!

      Delete
  6. Cute little idea for a valentine's day card. thank you for sharing it with us at #OMHGWW

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment