Simple Red, White and Blue Table Decor


Add a little red, white and blue to your home.
You can't beat this color combination in the summer.
And team it up with a mason jar-- it's a win!
 I love decorating with mason jars.
I grabbed a couple empty wide mouth jars and painted them up.


I'm using the 2oz chalk paints put out by Americana. 
Everlasting and Vintage.
In the fall I used the same chalk paints and painted pumpkins for a table centerpiece. 
The Vintage color is more of a gray/blue, 
so I mixed in some acrylic royal blue to get a richer blue color.
They turned out great! 
I just left them as is and didn't sand to distress like I usually do.


 You could paint up 3 jars in red, white and blue and 
line them up on a table runner for your centerpiece.
That would look so cute on this striped runner.


I have this 2 jar size box on my kitchen table for flowers.
 It's similar to our milk bottle caddy and 5 mason jar caddy.
To make a box that will fit 2 jars, the inside box dimension needs to be 7 1/2" x 4".
I made up a bunch of these 2 jar boxes 
for a PTA teacher appreciation luncheon a few years back.
I just love the silver handles on the sides.


Added the red carnations to finish the look.


Here's to red, white and blue!

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing on Peace, Love, Linkup! The next party goes live tomorrow at 6. I hope you stop by and share more great content : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty & so simple - a combo that can't be beat! Thanks for linking up with Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily! I love the combination too. I recently filled the jars with sunflowers, so pretty for a table after the 4th!

      Delete
  3. Wow!! Your table décor is awesome. These carnations flowers are simply looking best as décor. For mother’s day was looking for good floral idea. Will use this idea now as in evening will have a tea party with friends and family. Flowers Delivered Today are very graceful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm one of the co-hosts from the Welcome Home Wednesdays Link Up. I love these gorgeous and simple table decorations. They are so classy and pretty for Memorial day and the 4th of July. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your red, white, and blue table decor looks great! Thanks for sharing at Snickerdoodle. Pinning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A simple project but sometimes simple is best. As in the case of your lovely centerpiece. It really makes for a striking attraction.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is lovely. Thanks for sharing at the To Grandmas House We Go Link Party. Scheduling to Pinterest too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heidi, I love your festive centerpiece. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at the TFT party! Happy Fourth of July weekend! Pinned and sharing. ❤️💙

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful arrangement. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable, LOVE the mason jars with all that patriotic color. Thanks so much for coming by to join in at All About Home!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty! Thanks for sharing on Crafty Creators!
    Niki | Life as a LEO Wife

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment