Christmas Service Idea


I love this time of year with everything draped in Christmas lights! The decorative lights bring such a brightness to even the darkest of December nights. When looking at Christmas lights, I also like to think about the light within me and what I can do to make my light shine brighter. Service is one sure way to do this! Our family enjoys the service opportunities we participate in during the holidays. There's nothing better then to reach out to another and help ignite their inner light!

Yesterday, I came across a story about a sweet little girl who survived an unimaginable tragedy. Christmas cards help her shine brighter (although she is as bright as they come!). I was so taken by her that I knew our family needed to participate in the campaign to send her Christmas cards. Here's her story.

Last night our family signed a Christmas card for precious Safyre and dropped it in the mail for her today. I invite all to participate. It is such a simple service idea, but one that will not only help Safyre shine bright this holiday season, but you and your family's lights will beam as well!

Comments