Reindeer Trail Mix

 Santa's reindeer like to have a little snack

as they hit the trail on Christmas eve.


This fun mix can be made in a large bowl for a crowd
or put in individual bags
for a snack on the trail!


You'll need:
small sized cookie-
 mini vanilla wafers work great
holiday shaped pretzels
another small cookie-
 I found mini reindeer shaped animal crackers
small chocolates-
Rolos or Milk Duds or both!
gummies-
look for reindeer shaped, I used Haribo
square cereal-
Chex or Life
Nuts-
choose your favorite, I've got a candied almond here

Mix all your ingredients.


To make individual bags.
Print our circular reindeer tags



I used a 2.5" circular punch for the tags.
Made them into stickers with my sticker maker
(this is similar {here})


Use square snack size zip bags
and place a sticker on the front.


Fill your bags with the mix!
This is a fun addition to a Christmas care package too!


Don't forget to leave a pack out on Christmas eve for the reindeer! ;)


Comments