Easter Table Setting


Hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend!
I promised I'd share our Easter table setting with you all.
File these ideas away for next year!

I took some spring floral picks and laid them down the center of the table,
inserting 3 LED chunky candles.
Simple and elegant.



I promise I ironed that table cloth,
but it still had a few stuborn wrinkles.
It's the nature of linen fabric-- which I love.


About a month ago, I spotted these porcelain place card bunnies.
So, so cute--I knew they'd be perfect for our table.
Love the gold painted ears!


They came with the scalloped, gold lined cards.
I cut the names out of silver vinyl
and rubbed it right on.


Added a sprig of leaves with the bunny,
sitting on gray linen napkins.


A simple table setting to put together.


Sources:
Tablecloth
Napkins
Candles
Floral
Bunny Place Card Holders

Other table ideas:


Comments

  1. that porcelain bunny card holder is super cute! I love your table setting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bunny place cards really stold the show for this table!

      Delete

Post a Comment