Fabulous Finds


Here are some of our latest great finds!
Let's break it down: 
1. Large milk bottles with straws and lids, just from the dollar store
(stay tuned to see what we do with these beauties!)
2. I use a planner that will fit in my purse to keep track of our crazy schedule
Found this cute floral planner in the dollar spot at Target! 
Also, love the fact that it is July 2016-June 2016- more of an academic calendar works best for me!
3. Home Sweet Home rug pillow found at Marshalls
Love the red, white and blue.


4. Can't wait to use this metal serving tray
Lovin' the turquoise!


5. The cutest, "Oh, Baby" gift tags in blue and pink from the Target dollar spot.
6. I love the fragrances of these DW Home candles
found these at Marshalls for just $2.99
7. Fun sticky note pads from the Target dollar spot
8. My new favorite lip balm for summer ChapStick Aloha Coconut


9. Can't go without a new pair of flip flops for the summer
Target had these great faux beaded strapped flip flops
10.  Find a summer scented lotion
11. Really cute printed cups at the Target dollar spot
I think my daughter is going to take these to college
12. Polk a dot, chevron and stripe pencils again from the dollar spot


What are some of your fab finds for summer?

Comments