Funtastic Friday #611

 How was your week?

Isit feeling like Fall where you live?

I can't wait for some cool, crisp mornings.

I'm in the mood for some Fall crafting.


Kathy makes these simple pumpkins from wood scraps and rosette moldings.
She added some old paint that was laying around, twig stems and ribbon.

So fun!


Still a favorite easy pumpkin craft,
is our chalk painted pumpkins.
Just buy a few mini pumpkins from the store and paint! 
We went with neutral colors that I love.

This Week's Favorite Things:

Canning cinnamon apples for pies recipe

I've been craving this broccoli salad

Ordering this ruffled linen blouse

Pretty candle- I always love a good apple smell

Plaid blanket to take to the football games

Cute ceramic cream-colored pumpkin


Time to PARTY!


MEET YOUR HOSTS

PLEASE FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Features from last week

MOST VIEWED 
Purple Hues and Me SODA CAN OAK LEAF SCULPTURE


LUCKY DRAW
Building Our Hive APPLES CHALKBOARD SIGN


HOST PICKS

MICHELE'S PICK
Amy's Creative Pursuits TAKE A NOTE ! HANDMADE STITCHED CARD



HEIDI'S PICK


DONNA'S PICK
Press Print Party FREE HALLOWEEN BAT PRINTABLE



Congratulations to all who were Featured this week!
If you were featured, please grab a button to share on your blog!


ON TO THIS WEEK'S PARTY!

Party Rules

1.  Post up to 4 links.

2. Family-friendly posts only.

3. Old posts are welcome.

4. Comment on at least one post at the party.

5. Follow the hosts on as many platforms as you can.

We are your online friends. 

                          Let’s interact, comment, and enjoy one another while supporting each

Now, onto this week's party!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments