Funtastic Friday #609
Welcome September!
It will be a while before temperatures lower to Fall feels,
but I'm burning a Fall candle right now to get into the mood.
I actually have a day today, where I can just stay home and catch up.
I'm just dreaming for crisp mornings, pumpkins, apples, sweaters and
all the things Autumn brings.
I can just smell Kay's baked apples.
They look delish!
When temps drop a little more,
I'll be setting up our front porch decor.
to add by your front door.
How do you decorate for Fall out by your front door?
This Week's Fabulous Finds:
Cozy reading pillow
Checkered light weight throw blanket
Plaid throw for "game day"
New water bottle
Thermos for hot soup on the go
Picked up a new dish towel for Fall
Have you used cloches in your home decor?
Time for this week's fun + fantastic link PARTY!
PLEASE FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Donna & Staci @ Two Chicks and A Mom
| Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
Heidi @ Building Our Hive
| Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
Michele @ CoastalBohemian
Features from last week:
MOST VIEWED
Celebrate Autumn with a Cozy Fall Tablescape from Thrifting Wonderland
LUCKY DRAW
Our Fall is Still Old, New, Green , Redo from Old, New Green, Redo at Barberry Lane
HOST PICKS
Michele's pick:The Best Table Centerpiece Idea You Need to Know from K'Mich Wedding Soiree Blog
Heidi's pick:
Baked Apple Cinnamon Delights from Celebrating Southern Cooking with K
Donna's pick:
Apple Fritter Bread Recipe from Ann's Entitled Life
If you were featured this week, congratulations!
Please grab a button to share on your blog!
ON TO THIS WEEK'S PARTY!
Party Rules
1. Post up to 4 links.
2. Family-friendly posts only.
3. Old posts are welcome.
4. Comment on at least one post at the party.
5. Follow the hosts on as many platforms as you can.
We are your online friends.
Let’s interact, comment, and enjoy one another while supporting each other.
Thanks for stopping by!
Comments
Post a Comment