Homemade Cinnamon Bread


This bread is as good as it looks!  My kids like it for a yummy after school treat; or, it also makes delicious toast in the morning or french toast too!  

Cinnamon Bread


Sugar 1/4 Cup
Cinnamon 1/2 Tbsp.
Milk 1 Cup (warm)
Butter 2 Tbsp. (room temp.)
Large Egg (room temp.)
Salt 1 tsp.
Sugar 1 Tbsp.
Bread Flour 3 1/2 Cups
Yeast 2 1/4 tsp.

In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon and set aside.  Place remained ingredients, in order listed, in your bread machine.  Select your dough setting on your bread machine and allow to mix and rise.  Once done, take dough out and roll out into a large 1 inch rectangle.  Sprinkle cinnamon sugar mixture all over the top and roll up like a cinnamon roll.  Place seam side down into your bread pan and allow to rise in a dry warm place for about 45 minutes.  Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.  Enjoy!!

You can find a printable version of this recipe {here}

Comments

  1. I used to make cinnamon swirl bread all the time when I was younger. It always smelled so good when it was baking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right Roseann! It is almost worth it to bake just to fill your home with that wonderful scent! Thanks for stopping by-

      Delete
  2. This looks simple and delicious! This is the perfect time of year for this cinnamon bread! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you checked us out! I hope you enjoy the bread Helen!

      Delete
  3. This looks SO GOOD! We would love to have you join us at the to Grandma's house we go link party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will check you out and the link party! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  4. This looks so good and how wonderful I can try it in the bread machine. I had to pin it before I even finished reading your post. I can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my bread machine- it really makes it possible for me to make bread! It is so easy and the bread is so yummy! Thanks for the comment Debra!

      Delete
  5. Sharing this with my daughter - she LOVES cinnamon bread! Thanks for sharing on the What's for Dinner link up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking us out and we are glad we could be part of the link party! Enjoy the bread with your daughter!

      Delete
  6. I really can almost smell this :) Thank you for sharing with us at the To grandma's house we go link party! Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thanks Tarahlynn- I hope you enjoy the bread. Check out my new bread - Herb Focaccia!

      Delete
  7. Sounds amazing and looks so light and fluffy! Thanks for sharing with us at Funtastic Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My family loves this bread- hope yours does too! So glad we could be part of Funtastic Friday!

      Delete

Post a Comment