Teacher Gift Printable Tag


Teacher appreciation week is approaching.
We have several teachers in our family.  
Teachers do so much,
give of their time, resources, knowledge and energy,
to teaching our kids.


I put together these fun tags 
you can add to any potted plant or bouquet of flowers for your teacher.
Your local grocery store or nursery has some beautiful plants out right now.
Find a pretty pot to plant in or just tie the tag right on the pot it comes in!
I love painted mason jars
and knew this would make a cute container for my plant.
You can find our post on how to paint a mason jar {here}.



Print off the {help me grow} tags.
Eight tags on a sheet. 
Print on any card stock or scrapbook paper.


I printed on scrapbook paper, cut out the tags and then mounted them on grey card stock.
There is a little room within the border at the top to write in your teacher's name and 
at the bottom for your child's name, if you want to personalize it. 
Punch a hole at the top and use bakers twine or ribbon to tie on.


I love mini cactus and succulents
and thought this might be a plant that would "survive" a classroom. :)
Isn't this one cute with the booming top!


Thanks to all our teachers!
We appreciate you!


Comments

  1. What a cute idea for a teacher gift! I love the saying on the tag too! Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday this week. Pinning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Perfect teacher gift! Thanks for sharing at Dishing It & Digging It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been searching for ideas for my kids teachers. This is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment