Funtastic Friday #603

 Can't believe July is over!

Had a bad cold last week. It's the worst being sick in the summer.

But I'm feeling much better now. 

Soaking in the last weeks of summer.

Ann's homemade strawberry cake looked so refreshing. 
Love that she made it from scratch. 


A few years back, I made this fun box caddy to hold some milk bottles.
We used it to hold drinks or bottles filled with flowers.
I have on my list of "things to do"
to make another box to hold candles. 
Should be a fun project.
Are you interested in seeing the process and how it turns out?


This Week's Favorite Things:

As a light dessert this summer, 
I've been having a scoop of this yogurt with fruit.
(pitted cherries on top are so good!)

Picked up some of these tumblers

On my "wish list" is this ice cream attachment

I make this orzo salad at least once a month in the summer- so good!

An amazing home designed by Studio McGee for a parade of homes.
This is the final walk-through video. It's amazing. 

Cute English cottage remodel tour video





Time to PARTY!

MEET YOUR HOSTS


PLEASE FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA!

Features from last week:

MOST VIEWED 
Revive Your Space by Thrifting Wonderland


LUCKY DRAW
Spicy Watermelon Paloma by Homemade on a Weeknight 


HOST PICKS

Michele's Pick
How to Wallpaper a Refrigerator by Sonata Home Designs



Heidi's Pick 
Homemade Strawberry Cake by Ann's Entitled Life 



Donna's Pick
Banana Split Cake by Yummi Haus


If you were featured,
 please grab a button to share on your blog!


ON TO THIS WEEK'S PARTY!

Party Rules

1.  Post up to 4 links.

2. Family-friendly posts only.

3. Old posts are welcome.

4. Comment on at least one post at the party.

5. Follow the hosts on as many platforms as you can.

We are your online friends. 

Let’s interact, comment, and enjoy one another while supporting each other.You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Thanks for the party, Heidi! Wishing you a great start to the new month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi,
    For today’s party, I am linking up # 51, 52 and 53!!!!
    Thanks so much for hosting this wonderful party!! I really appreciate the time and effort that goes into it along with visiting all the links!! I hope you are having a great week!!
    Hugs,
    Deb
    Debbie-Dabble Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment