Funtastic Friday #295

 I saw Raquel's sheet cake and my mouth started to water!

Might be because I haven't eaten anything with sugar in it for the past 3 weeks!

👏 I've been trying really hard to "cleanse out" my system and start some healthy habits.

So far, it's been great! I have more energy and have lost some weight!

Working on the whole package, to eat better, add in exercise and get regular sleep.

Texas Sheet Cake

But there's nothing better than a Texas sheet cake!

It makes me think of our 

Texas Cowboy cake. 

Our recipes are very similar.

Find our recipe and why we call it Cowboy Cake {here}

Now let's get to this week's Funtastic Friday!

MEET THE HOSTS

FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA!

Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
Donna Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
Michele @ Coastal Bohemian | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter

MOST VIEWED
Cauliflower Baked Lasagna from Lou Lou Girls

HOST PICKS

Apple Fritter on a stainless pan with apple slices around
Donna's pick: Apple Fritters from CincyShopper

Texas Sheet Cake Recipe
Heidi's pick: Texas Chocolate Sheet Cake from Organized Island


This was my practice run for a bigger project coming up.... I found a coffee table for $5 at a garage sale. I can't wait to do something like this on a bigger scale.
Michele's pick: How to Make an Ocean Serving Tray from Chas' Crazy Creations


Funtastic Friday link Party Rules



1. Post as many links as you like
2. Family friendly posts only
3. Old posts are welcome
4. We all appreciate comments :)
5. Please only link your posts after the party has opened on Thursdays at 9pm Eastern time zone

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness. That sheet cake AND those apple fritters both look heavenly. I'll be trying both of those out sometime soon! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting each week!! Stay safe, healthy, happy!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting the party. I'm sharing a great Chocolate Zucchini bundt cake, it is absolutely delicious, I made it for the first time for a friend's birthday.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment