Black & White Christmas Tags


I'm really loving the clean look of black and white this Christmas.
Mixed with a hint of green too.


I made a couple simple tags with that black, white and hint of green combo.
Merry Christmas and December 25.
You can make your own too.

 Just print them {here} on white card stock.
Pages 1 & 3 have the tag cut out lines so you can cut your own.
Pages 2 & 4 are left blank in case you want to use a punch.
I have this great tag punch that I used.


I used a small hole punch for the top
to thread with twine.


And found this super cute ribbon from the Hearth & Hand line.
--so in love with this ribbon. Even comes on a wooden spool.


I'm just using white paper with the green plaid ribbon
and green paper with the white and black ribbon.
...our fun tag too ;)
This is how we're wrapping most of the gifts this year. 


Put your tags on gifts for teachers, friends and family.
I found a great deal on these Rae Dunn mugs at Marshalls.
So cool, I bought all the Believe mugs they had!
Her mugs are one of my favorites right now. 


 A little hot chocolate tied with the ribbon and tag.
Perfect gift. 


You can find more printable tags and gift wrap ideas {here} using craft paper with red striped ribbon and greens. 
Happy wrapping!

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this with us on Happiness is Homemade at LifeasaLEO Wife.com! These tags are perfect for any gift! So cute! Feel free to come share on Traffic Jam Weekend Link Party as well. That party runs from Thursdays at 5pm CST thru Sundays.
    Merry Christmas!
    Life as a LEO Wife

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment