Fabulous Finds- Christmas Wrap

Hey all!
Just scored some cute Christmas wrap and décor
and wanted to share these fun items. 


Bringing in more black and white with touches of red this year.


First up from the Target dollar spot.
Fun gift bags for just $1!
I love that black and white bag with reindeer names.
(might have to make something similar into a framed board)
There is coordinating tissue with the reindeer names, plus white and green in the pack. ($3)
And the red berries are glittered on the floral bag--just check out those cute mitten tags that come with it!
I think I'll use the clips to attach tags on presents. 
And for $3--this ceramic white house. 
I wanted one last year but they sold out before I could get one. 
I might go back and get the other style that goes with it.
Has as opening in the back to insert a candle--so excited for this find!


I've been looking for a white and black stripe ribbon to go with the garland on the staircase this year.
Thought the Magnolia section would have it but no wrap or ribbon there this year.
However, stumbled upon their new Sugar Plum paper line of products in the Christmas section
Just the ribbon I needed ( a little pricey but I haven't had any luck finding it anywhere else)
Sweet heart with gold dots ornament was $3. They also have initials in this style.
This was the last one, looking for more hearts to tie on presents. 


 Next up, Michaels.
I just couldn't believe that they had wool felt ball garlands, 6 feet for half off, making it $10.
That's a good deal!
I got a couple and while I was still in the store, went back for a few more of just red only,
but within those few minutes, someone had wiped out all the red and white!!
It also comes in multicolored balls. 
Can't go wrong with buffalo check ribbon--using this for packages and a door wreath. (half off)
And in their $ spot--white and brown craft paper wrap. Perfect!


Last stop, Hobby Lobby.
All their Christmas has been 50% off for weeks.
Picked up a new wreath.
Love the ribbon but might switch it out to buffalo check 
Stay tuned ;) 
HB always has all my crafting supplies
and gottal love it when ribbon is half off.

Hope you get some steals with your Christmas shopping!




Comments

Post a Comment