2021 Printable Calendar

 I'm already getting appointments scheduled for 2021.

Time to get the new year rolling with a new calendar.


I used to always buy a calendar, 

but for the past few years I've been printing my own.


It just gives me more space to write things down and 

I can keep it on a counter or in an upright organized bin.

I prefer to see it month by month at a glance. 

To keep the months togethe, rI just clamp them together with a binder clip.

Then I can toss a month when no longer needed 

and also can unclamp to spread them out --

I always do this for the summer months when planning vacations and camps,

 so love this option because I can see the whole summer at once.

2021's calendar incorporates my love for succulents and cactus.

I found these cute doodle cactus graphics {here} to use on every month.

Plus, an extra surprise on half the months- April has an adorable bunny.


Fun bats for Halloween in October.


Print your calendar {here}
Bring on 2021!!

Comments

  1. This calendar is so sweet, and I love the minimalist look! So happy to meet you at Tuesday Turn About! I'll be featuring you at tomorrow's party!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment