Thanksgiving Table and Printable Placecards

 


Make your table special this Thanksgiving 
by taking the time to decorate your table.
Inventory items you can use that are found around the house, 
pick up some fresh flowers
and maybe some clearance Fall items from the local craft store
and you've got it! 


I started out by covering the table with  a tan linen table cloth
and used a brown plaid scarf as a runner. 


I had some large wood slices that I could use for chargers.


Topped it with a white dinner plate.
I love having white plates on hand. The can be used with any holiday. These are my favorite.
I go with a cloth napkins for holiday place settings.
And love these soft gray linen napkins.
Top with your sliverware.


I layered a piece of framed wood on top of the scarf.


It's actually this framed nutcracker that I made.
Just flipped it over to use the natural wood back.


I have some shallow vases that are perfect for flower arrangements.
Low arrangements are best, so you can still see and talk to your guests across the table. ;)
Flowers are from Sams,
with some added sprigs of rosemary growing wild in the neighborhood.



Saw these fun mini black lanterns in the Christmas section and only $2.50 each!


We love to put a place card on the table.
Most often I would have the kids make them,
with the names of family and guests.
Our group is small this year, 
so I went with a place card just telling them how thankful I am that they are here
and a part of our lives. Just for being YOU!


I found the little ceramic house place card holders {here}
On clearance from Fall/Thanksgiving items. 
(just .30 cents each-what a score!
 I can use them for other holidays too)

Print your own "thankful for YOU" place cards {HERE}


So I only ended up buying the lanterns, place card holders and flowers.
Check around the house and get creative!
Hopefully this gives you some good ideas for putting together your own table scape.
We'd love for you to share a link in comments of your Thanksgiving table.
My sisters, mom and daughters are all having separate dinners this year
but we're going to text pictures of our tables to each other.
Something fun for a quarantine Thanksgiving! 

Enjoy turkey day!

Comments