"If You Love Me, Keep My Commandments" Printable


Our church theme for youth in 2019
is found in John 14:15
"If ye love me,
keep my commandments"
Each year a new scripture is chosen for the theme to "provide opportunities for youth worldwide to learn about, study, internalize, and apply the principles taught in the scripture" 
What better scripture can there be, 
than this one as a reminder to foster a love for the Savior and others! 
And February is that season of love.... 



so, I made up these printable scripture tags with the theme.
Use them for your next youth event, Sunday lesson,
or even Valentines Day!


I'm sending these cookies to my college kids for V-day.
You can bake your own heart sugar cookies and bag them up for a sweet gift.
Or make things easy and find a pre-made heart cookie already baked.
I just found these cute Linzer cookies {here}
They were already bagged up and I simply tied on the tag. 
These beauties are already out in the mail to my sweeties!


You could staple the tag on as a bag topper too.
Find your favorite heart candies. (love those Hershey hearts!)
I think I'll do this for our seminary class. 


 Print off your own love tags {here}
Three sizes: 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 heart tags shown above
or 4 x 5 cards, plus an 8x10. 
You also have the print options of having a drawn heart
 or just the words in the heart shape in those sizes. 
Love is sweet!


Comments

  1. Those are nice. We do forget that obedience is love, don’t we? Just dropping by to check out your blog. It’s great to be co-hosting with y’all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Kristie! It'll be great to get to know you through Funtastic Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment