Peace in Christ Vinyl Blocks


Each year our church comes out with a theme for youth.
A scripture that they can focus on and learn more about.

"Learn of me, listen to my words;
walk in the meekness of my Spirit,
and you shall have peace in me."

When I first head about the new theme,
I thought, this is so timely!
With all the natural disasters, tragedies and conflicts in the world,
plus personal struggles,
applying this message can really help us get through
and bring us peace.


I work with the teenage girls in my congregation
and knew I wanted to make something with the theme
that they could put in their rooms as a reminder. 

Of course, I can never settle on one thing,
so made a few options. ;)

The full theme above fits on a 5 1/2" wide x 8" long, 1" thick piece of pine
Chunky blocks are 2"x4"s cut in 6" pieces


I love how the floral vinyl pops against the black background!
Just use your craft acrylic paint to paint black all around
Sand the edges.
Place the vinyl towards the left, leaving room for ribbon on the right.
I'm using about 15" long pieces of ribbon.
And the vinyl---love this floral pattern!

Or this floral to go with a white background.


Which one is your favorite? 

I'm sharing the Silhouette cut file with you today!
You can find it {here}

With it being the beginning of a new year,
our young women group is introducing this theme tonight!
I used my Silhouette to cut out the word peace in different scrapbook papers for the invites. 


Consider learning, listening and walking in His way this year
to bring you peace. 

And I couldn't forget my Spanish friends:
Paz en Christo.
(Hoping to a get a picture soon!)

You can also find the Spanish Paz {here}




Comments

  1. These are absolutely stunning! I bet the girls loved having beautiful reminders in their bedroom decor! pinning -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment