S'mores Ornament


Y'all know we love s'mores around here. 
Remember our S'mores in a bag idea. 
When I found this ornament idea on Pinterest, 
I knew we'd have to make them for our annual Girls Craft Party.
And put our own spin on it.


You'll need:
2 pieces of thin wood
(I'm using pieces about 2 3/4" x 2 1/2")
 7" piece of ribbon
craft foam cut the size of wood
   a large white pom pom
glue gun

Stain your wood pieces and drill a hole in the top of one piece.
Take the ribbon and thread it through the hole.
On the back side, spread out the ribbon ends and glue to wood with your glue gun.

Glue a piece of foam on each wood square (this is your chocolate!)


Then glue the pom pom in the middle of the two pieces. 


Almost looks good enough to eat!
This is a quick ornament.
Perfect for our tween party.


I think I'm feeling like some s'mores and hot chocolate right about now!

Comments

  1. That's SO cute! Pinning this to make with my boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that is just the most adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at the To Grandma's house we go link party! Hope to see you tomorrow when the next party starts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so fun! Glad you like them. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Post a Comment