Fruit Dip



This week I attended a meeting where we were each asked to bring a Valentine-ish snack. I decided to bring a fruit tray filled with red berries and grapes. I threw in some blueberries and black berries as well for some contrast. Before I continue, can I just say that fruit trays are beautiful! All those colors and textures side by side. Ok, back to the task at hand. I paired my fruit tray with fruit dip which I colored pink with food coloring. Remember - I needed something Valentine-ish. As always, the fruit dip was a success. It is so tasty that you'll never bring home left overs. Another bonus - the recipe has only two ingredients!

1 - 8 oz. block of cream cheese, softened
1- 7 oz. jar of marshmallow creme

Mix the two ingredients until well blended. Then, chill until serving. 

If you want to be adventurous, you can add some food coloring as well. Usually, I don't. But, with a few drops of food coloring, your dip can become something quite festive. It would be cute to serve pink or blue fruit dip at a baby shower. For this weekend, you could serve pink, white or red dip for Valentine's Day. Really, you could do any color depending on the party.  Enjoy and have fun! 


Comments

  1. What a great and easy idea! Thanks for sharing on the What's for Dinner link up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by! It is a deliciously easy recipe. Perfect for holiday entertaining. Have a great day!

      Delete

Post a Comment