Stuffed Mushrooms


I love stuffed mushrooms! A dear family friend knew of my love for them and many times would show up on my family's door step with a plate of stuffed mushrooms when I was home from college on break. A true friend indeed! Here's my recipe for this delicious appetizer or any-tizer!

Stuffed Mushrooms

12 fresh white mushrooms
3 green onions, sliced (I usually only use the white ends.)
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 cup plain fine dry bread crumbs
8 oz softened cream cheese
diced ham (I go to my grocery store's deli department and ask for a slice or two of honey glazed ham. I ask them to cut the slices thick.) 


Mix all the ingredients together. 


Be sure to wash and pull out the mushrooms' stems. 


Then, stuff your mushrooms with your cream cheese mixture. I like to add heaping amounts to my mushrooms. 


Bake your mushrooms at 425 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes. These mushrooms make a great appetizer or a side dish. We had homemade minestrone soup last night for dinner and I served stuffed mushrooms as a side. Sooo good! Enjoy!

Print this recipe {here}


Comments