Vintage Truck and Christmas Trees


There is something about a vintage truck hauling a Christmas tree.
Maybe it's just the excitement of going out to get a fresh pine and bringing it home
or the nostalgia of an older model car that reminds you of when you were a kid. 

Last year I found my own little red truck and tucked in a bottle brush tree in the bed.
I just love it as part of our Christmas decorations.
Today I'm rounding up some of my favorite finds for trucks with pine trees.



Love these cookies! Christmas Tree Truck Cookies @ Bake at 350

This Photograph @ Stylish Patina may not have a tree in the trunk, but love the old truck in the snow with that pine wreath!

Free Printable Seasons Greetings Vintage Sign @ The Girl Creative

Free Printable Vintage Tree Gift Tags @ Nina Hendrick

Last year I picked up one of these Red Car with Holiday Tree Cookie Jar at World Market

Flour Sack Dish Towel from Henrietta's Garden

Why not a cute red Beetle with tree on top? Merry Little Christmas Print @ Craftberry Bush


Coloring page -the kids can color and draw their own tree in the back!

Vintage Truck Christmas Pillow @ The Crafted Sparrow

Blown Glass Ornament from Balsam Hill

Two bonus finds this year at  Walmart and Target , they have earthenware truck/tree jars and figurines 
Ideas for fun trucks and trees can be found all over the net.
Tuck a little pine in the back of your vintage car this year!


Comments

  1. These are so cute. I have been buying them whenever I see them too!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice roundup! The ornament is too cute! Thank you for sharing on Merry Monday! Pinned! Have a great week!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Just love all these pine trees in trucks! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Post a Comment